We are part of quality approach aimed at hoisting Destination Léman towards excellence and guaranteeing you the optimal quality of our services.
As such, we are targeting classification in category I of our structure as well as obtaining the Tourism quality label.
We therefore commit to:
- Provide an easily accessible reception and information space.
- Facilitate your procedures.
- Offer you furniture to sit on.
- Get free information about the local tourist offer.
- Display and broadcat its opeing periods expressed in at least two foreign languages.
- Offer you free access to wifi.
- Be open at least 305 days a year, Saturday and Sunday, included in tourist or entertainment periods.
- Respond to your emails year-round.
- Provide a permanent reception service run by staff who speak at least two foreign languages.
- Ensure the supply of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides on paper.
- Give you access to its dedicated trilingual website, suitable for consultation via on-board media.
- Distribute tourist information also on paper support translated into at least two foreing languages:
- to all classified tourist accommodation comprising at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email, website address, telephone contact, level of classification;
- to cultural, natural or leisure monuments and tourist sites which may include the indication of user fees, periods and hours of opening to the public, the website and telephone and postal details;
- events and entertainment;
- emergency phone number
- Update its tourist information annually.
- Post emergency telephone numbers outside.
- Present all the qualified offer in its areaof intervention for all customers.
- To give you access to the consultation of the availability of classified accommodation.
- Process your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- Offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation …).
- Respect the requirements of the Qualité Tourisme brand
- Make a stay advisor available to you.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer